このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- The liquid crystal stopped responding and I wanted to use it immediately for work, so I had it replaced on the spot. However, one week after the replacement, it stopped working again, and I feel like I was throwing it away for 25,000 yen. Moreover, the replaced liquid crystal is also unresponsive and is absolutely cheap. It breaks in a week. Anyway, it is better not to replace the liquid crystal.
- The screen of iPhone X suddenly disappeared and I went to the store. When I entered the shop, I was immediately worried because there was a young woman waiting at the counter with a cheek stick. When I asked him, he was returned as if he was a fool, and he was advised to buy a new one without even looking at the contents. After that, when I went to Yamada Denki and consulted with him, he was supposed to not accept repairs, but the clerk tried to do something about it. We do not recommend this shop.
- I'm sick of serving customers and I can't go anymore! !!
- I was using it while cheating that the iPhone X had dropped and the LCD and the board were about to come off, but since the battery swelled, I went to see if it could be repaired. With a kind response, the battery was replaced in about 30 minutes, and the liquid crystal was firmly stored in the frame. It is recommended to buy a new one at a shop, but it is also good to consult with a specialty store.
- It felt like the touch did not catch up quickly after having the panel replaced here several months ago. The color of the screen is also bluish, is it different from before?
So I had a chance to exchange the panel again in another shop different from this one, so when I asked to exchange it, it was apparently a panel with poor quality. It was reasonable as well, so I did not exchange it if the quality was bad. The If the price is cheap like Tokyo, I'm convinced, but I felt lost even though I paid over 10,000 yen. After the exchange at another store, the response of the touch is also often different from the color, so it is very disappointing, but I will not go here anymore.