このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- When I asked if I could put a protective film I bought elsewhere instead of repairing it, he was willing to accept it.
I was worried about pasting it myself, and it was very helpful because it was NG to paste it with Yamada or K's.
Originally, the sticking of the protective film is not covered by the service and the price is not set, so you only need to pay for a can of coffee! That thing.
I'm sorry I bought two (laughs)
In the Heisei and Reiwa eras, where various rules and responsibilities are difficult to understand, such a Showa-era shop is valuable.
If you are worried about sticking the protective film yourself, but are worried that there is no place to do it, why not consult with us?
Maybe the price will be set in the future ... Also, I use an overseas smartphone, but it seems that even such a smartphone will be repaired if parts are prepared.
Parts can be easily bought on Amazon, and it is easier than sending them to a vendor outside the prefecture.
I would like to take care of you again if anything happens.
- It's been over a week since I made an inquiry from the inquiry form on the website, but this store hasn't seen the inquiry.
Also, I don't recommend it to people who care about it because it was a tame mouth. It's been over a week since I made an inquiry, and I went there today, but after ordering the battery from Amazon, bring the battery and smartphone and the battery order will be done by the store, right?
Why do I have to order?
It's better to send your smartphone to a store in the Kanto region that has a proven track record in repairing smartphones.
- In recent years of Corona's illness, I thought that it would be a disrespectful act to ask suddenly, so first I was waiting for a reply by describing the current situation of my smartphone from the inquiry mail form on the store HP, but it came back. Is only the automatic response email on the day of inquiry. It's been over a week now, but I haven't heard from you by email or phone about what's going on. If you're busy and can't handle it, it's a little irresponsible for you to raise the sign of the store and keep ignoring the fact that you just get rid of it by just sending an email to that effect. Is it not? Or if you are not willing to accept e-mails, please do not set up such an e-mail form on the HP. I don't know about anything else, but I don't personally recommend it because I think that people who are thinking of going after making an inquiry will have the same unpleasant feelings.
- I asked for the repair of the iPad, but I was told to order the parts and I was waiting, but there was no reply. I called after a week, but I haven't ordered it yet ... A vague reply that I might be able to do it at the end of the year. I haven't heard from you since the beginning of the year. It's been another month, and if you can't repair your iPad, you can't do it. It's so bad that I don't really want to star!
- When you have a problem with your smartphone, you can count on it. Even if it's not a big deal, you can feel free to consult with us.