このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Came to the store to replace the battery of my smartphone.
As other people have said in their reviews, I felt a sense of incongruity in dealing with the mouth, but I requested it because it would have been nice if I could fulfill my purpose.
I was told that they would contact me as soon as the product arrived, but after a week and a month, there was no news at all.
I've seen similar reviews, so in a sense it's a disappointing shop.
- When I asked if I could apply a protective film that I bought elsewhere instead of repairing it, they kindly agreed.
I was worried about putting it on myself, and it was very helpful because Yamada and Kase didn't allow me to bring it in and put it on.
Originally, pasting the protective film is not covered by the service, so the price is not set, so you can pay for one can of coffee! That's what I'm talking about.
I'm sorry, so I bought two (laughs)
In the Heisei and Reiwa eras, where there are various rules and responsibilities, such a Showa-style shop is valuable.
If you are worried about applying the protective film by yourself, but you are worried that there is no place where you can do it, why not consult with us?
Maybe the price will be set in the future. Also, I use an overseas smartphone, but it seems that even such a smartphone can be repaired if parts are prepared.
Parts can be easily purchased on Amazon, and it is easier than sending it to a contractor outside the prefecture.
I would like to take care of you again if something happens.
- I think that the correspondence was polite and good.
However, the screen was damaged and repaired, but the mobile communication of the returned smartphone was not possible, so it was repaired again. Furthermore, the volume down button on the returned smartphone did not respond.
- In these days of the coronavirus pandemic, I thought it would be disrespectful to ask someone out of the blue, so I first used the inquiry email form on the store's website to describe the current status of my smartphone and waited for a reply, but I received no response. is only an automatic response email sent on the day of the inquiry. It's been over a week now, and I haven't heard anything about what's going on either by email or phone. If you are too busy to take care of the situation, you could just send me an e-mail to let me know and it will be taken care of, but I think it is irresponsible of someone who is running a business with a store sign up to continue to ignore it. Is it not? Or, if you don't feel like accepting requests by email, it would be better if you didn't set up such an email form on your website. I don't know about other people, but I think many people who are thinking about going after making inquiries will have the same bad experience, so I personally don't recommend it.
- It's been more than a week since I made an inquiry using the inquiry form on the website, but this store hasn't seen the details of my inquiry.
And I don't recommend it to people who care because it was a tame mouth It's been more than a week since I made the inquiry, but I went there today. I ordered the battery from Amazon, then brought the battery and smartphone, and the store orders the battery, right?
Why should I order this?
It's better to send your smartphone to a store in Kanto that has a track record of smartphone repairs.