このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- I think that the correspondence was polite and good.
However, the screen was damaged and repaired, but the mobile communication of the returned smartphone was not possible, so it was repaired again. Furthermore, the volume down button on the returned smartphone did not respond.
- Came to the store to replace the battery of my smartphone.
As other people have said in their reviews, I felt a sense of incongruity in dealing with the mouth, but I requested it because it would have been nice if I could fulfill my purpose.
I was told that they would contact me as soon as the product arrived, but after a week and a month, there was no news at all.
I've seen similar reviews, so in a sense it's a disappointing shop.
- When I asked if I could apply a protective film that I bought elsewhere instead of repairing it, they kindly agreed.
I was worried about putting it on myself, and it was very helpful because Yamada and Kase didn't allow me to bring it in and put it on.
Originally, pasting the protective film is not covered by the service, so the price is not set, so you can pay for one can of coffee! That's what I'm talking about.
I'm sorry, so I bought two (laughs)
In the Heisei and Reiwa eras, where there are various rules and responsibilities, such a Showa-style shop is valuable.
If you are worried about applying the protective film yourself, but you are worried that there is no place where you can do it, why not consult with us?
Maybe the price will be set in the future. Also, I use an overseas smartphone, but it seems that even such a smartphone can be repaired if parts are prepared.
Parts can be easily purchased on Amazon, and it is easier than sending it to a contractor outside the prefecture.
I would like to take care of you again if something happens.
- I thought it would be rude to suddenly ask in these days of the corona wreck, so I first wrote down the current status of my smartphone from the inquiry email form on the store website and waited for a reply, but it came back. is only an automatic response email on the day of inquiry. It's been more than a week since then, but I haven't received any emails or phone calls as to what's going on. If you're busy and can't deal with it, just send me an email to let me know and it'll be cleared up. Is it not? Or if you don't feel like accepting by e-mail, etc., you should not set up such an e-mail form on the HP. I don't know about others, but I think that more than a few people who are thinking about going after inquiring will have the same unpleasant experience, so I personally do not recommend it.
- It's been more than a week since I made an inquiry using the inquiry form on the website, but this store hasn't seen the contents of the inquiry.
And I don't recommend it to people who care because it was a tame mouth It's been over a week since I inquired and I went today, but after ordering the battery from Amazon, I bring the battery and the smartphone, and the store orders the battery, right?
Why should I order this?
It's better to send your smartphone to a store in Kanto that has a track record of smartphone repairs.