このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- There was a scratch on the camera screen.
Only the cover is broken, so if you change it, you can do it yourself. He said.
1 star for teaching me how to deal with it. Also, the response was bad.
- Even if it was just a consultation, they were very helpful and polite.
Don't force the repair, it's okay to consider it! It's very conscientious to say that.
At a later date, I asked for repair, but the response at that time was good, and it was good that there was after-sales service after the repair. It's done in about an hour, so much better than taking it to AppleCare. By the way, I also repair the left and right switch parts of the iPad and Nintendo Switch.
I think there are many people who have Nintendo Switch, so it would be helpful.
- I once had an iPhone screen repaired at a repair shop like this in Tokyo. Surely the price was cheap, but the vividness of the screen? was different from the original. I had the screen repaired at this shop, but although the price is high, the screen is almost as vivid as the original one. Since there are many repair shops in Tokyo, it will be like a price competition, so the quality of the screen to make a profit? I think you are using something that is not very good. If you're worried about it, I think you should issue it legally. However, there is no regular shop nearby and it takes time, so I am grateful that there is a shop that can repair it in about an hour. I also have an iPad, so it would be helpful if I could handle it. So I guess ☆4.
- Prices are low compared to other stores. The cost is approximately 6,600 yen, but if you repair two places, you get a 2,000 yen discount, and delivery takes an hour, which is a great deal compared to other shops. Plus, the owner of the store is very courteous. I felt wonderful. If you are in Sanhachi Kamikita, we recommend that you have your car repaired here. By the way, the product that gave a good impression on the screen was a genuine product. that's all
- The screen of my iPhone was broken, so I had it repaired, but at this shop, it seems that there are two types of panels to choose from, and they explained the difference between the expensive one and the cheap one, which made me feel very sincere. rice field. I really recommend this shop!! ︎