このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- The price is cheaper than other stores. It costs about 6600 yen, and if you repair two places, you will get a 2000 yen discount, and you can deliver it in an hour, which is a great deal compared to other stores. The plus shopkeeper will take care of you. I felt it was wonderful. If you are in Sanpachi Kamitauchi, we recommend that you repair it here. By the way, the one that liked the screen was a genuine product. that's all
- It was very helpful for me to respond politely to the consultation alone.
It's okay even after considering it without forcibly proceeding with the repair! He is very conscientious.
I visited for repairs at a later date, and it was good that the response was good and that after-sales service was included. It only takes about an hour, so it's much better than putting it out on AppleCare. By the way, I also repair the left and right switch parts of the iPad and Nintendo Switch.
I think many people have a Nintendo Switch, so it's helpful.
- All the information people are smart and kind!
- I had the iPhone screen cracked and I had it repaired, but at this shop I asked them to choose from two types of panels and explained the difference between the higher price and the lower price, and I felt a lot of sincerity. It was This store is really recommended! ︎
- I have repaired the iPhone screen at a repair shop like this in Tokyo. Certainly the price was cheap, but is the screen vivid? Was different from the original one. I had the screen repaired at this store, but the price is high, but the vividness of the screen is almost the same as the original one. Since there are so many repair shops in Tokyo, it will be like price competition, so screen quality to make a profit? I think I'm using something that isn't very good. If you care about it, I think you should put it out regularly. However, there is no regular store nearby and it takes time, so I am grateful that there is a store that can repair it in about an hour. I also have an iPad, so it would be helpful if I could handle it. So ☆ 4?