このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Even if it was just a consultation, they were very helpful and polite.
Don't force the repair, it's okay to consider it! It's very conscientious to say that.
At a later date, I asked for repair, but the response at that time was good, and it was good that there was after-sales service after the repair. It's done in about an hour, so much better than taking it to AppleCare. By the way, I also repair the left and right switch parts of the iPad and Nintendo Switch.
I think there are many people who have Nintendo Switch, so it would be helpful.
- The price is cheaper than other stores. It costs about 6,600 yen, and if you repair 2 places, you get a 2,000 yen discount. Plus shopkeepers will respond very politely. It felt great. If you are in Sanpachi Kamikita, we recommend that you repair it here. By the way, the one that gave me a good impression of the screen was a genuine product. that's all
- I once had an iPhone screen repaired at a repair shop like this in Tokyo. Surely the price was cheap, but the vividness of the screen? was different from the original. I had the screen repaired at this shop, but although the price is high, the screen is almost as vivid as the original one. There are many repair shops in Tokyo, so it will be like a price competition, so screen quality to make a profit? I think you are using something that is not very good. If you're worried about it, I think you should issue it legally. However, there is no regular shop nearby and it takes time, so I am grateful that there is a shop that can repair it in about an hour. I also have an iPad, so it would be helpful if I could handle it. So I guess ☆4.
- The screen of my iPhone was broken, so I had it repaired, but at this shop, it seems that there are two types of panels to choose from, and they explained the difference between the expensive one and the cheap one, which made me feel very sincere. rice field. I really recommend this shop!! ︎
- I had to try it because I couldn't charge it. Then, it seemed that the battery was dead, so I had it replaced with a new one, and now I can use it comfortably. I feel like I'm moving faster.