このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- This is the only official Apple store in Aomori Prefecture. I am glad that you responded politely. I had you fix it firmly. It was good at that time, but the response when I went to pick up the repaired product was not good. You should use the language, attitude, and review again.
- I suddenly broke down and became unusable, so I took an hour in a hurry, but it shouldn't be a complete reservation system, but if I haven't made a reservation, I can't accept it anymore today. One point. Even those who came to the store at the same time refused without even hearing that it would be useless today if they had not made a reservation.
- When I went to consult about the storage of my MacBook, I was almost charged nearly 10,000 yen for maintenance, so I declined. It was a simple thing that I could solve even if I maintained it myself. What's the price? This is cruel, isn't it? I would suggest calling Apple Support instead of asking here. After all, I'm a country clerk, so I have no knowledge of Mac. I usually use the Apple shop in Tokyo, so I laugh at the poor quality of the store clerk in comparison. I was certainly uncomfortable with the way a female clerk who had a bad reputation spoke on the phone. Even if the amount is requested, first of all, it is better to check whether the amount is really necessary. If you think it's funny, you should decline. I think it's funny how you do it.
- I don't know, I can't take responsibility even if the data is damaged.
I didn't know this, so I asked around. By the way, I went to consult about replacing the battery. Although the battery itself was in stock,
When it came time to replace it, my iCloud had problems due to various circumstances, and when I asked what to do about it, I was told "I don't know" and "Contact Apple's support center".
I asked him if he could give me a more empathetic answer, and then he said, "Why don't you initialize the data?" It was the same uncle clerk as when I went to consult with a different model about two years ago. And you can't look people in the eye when you talk to them? I became more and more irritated and went home. I will never go there again.
- In order to have my iPhone battery replaced, I entered the model name and other information in advance and made a reservation. It took me more than 3 hours from home to go to the store. When I arrived at the store and told them that I had made a reservation and asked them to replace the battery, the battery for that model was currently out of stock. It's true that we take reservations in advance, but we don't say we have them in stock. If you want to check if it is in stock, please call in advance to confirm. is what they said. 6 hours round trip wasted. The store clerk's attitude has changed. It doesn't seem like it will improve.