このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- When I called to request repairs, I was told that the day was full of reservations, but tomorrow would be okay, but for this reason I asked for it a week later. Arrived 5 minutes before the reservation and requested repair immediately. Due to damage in two places, the name is treated as repair, but just switch to a new iPhone. Still, wait for 1 hour until it is received. When I visited on time, the man in charge said, "I was waiting for you," with a smile, and the response was very good.
- I made a reservation by entering information such as the model name in advance so that the iPhone battery could be replaced. I went to the store from home for more than 3 hours. When I arrived at the store and told that I had made a reservation and asked to replace the battery, the battery for that model is currently out of stock. We do accept reservations in advance, but we do not say that they are in stock. If you want to check if it is in stock, please call in advance before you come. is what they said. 6 hours round trip wasted. The clerk's attitude is reopening. I don't think it will improve.
- A female clerk with an attitude that makes people foolish.
- My iPhone wasn't working well and I was introduced by an au shop. I was very happy to have you repair it very smoothly.
- I made a reservation at 11:40 on 12/31 in order to have the iPad's volume button be replaced at an early failure, and went from Hachinohe to 2600 yen.
Apple may ask you to check the inventory if there is a possibility that it is out of stock, but the store knows the model that will be replaced. The exchange you are trying to use is not currently in stock. "
I was able to make a reservation without any loss, so I thought it was in stock.
In addition, it was said that it would be faster to make inquiries and repairs by Apple support yourself, but in the end, it was as short as 1/5, which was no different from asking the store clerk.
In addition, the clerk responded well and arrived about an hour earlier, but I was able to respond by jumping in.