このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Half a month to have the iPhone SE's LCD crack replaced.
I chose the better of the two types of replacement parts ... It's in good shape.
Same as the original. Polite reception. The price is also convincing. I think it's a shop recommended by people Postscript (used for about 1 year)
In rare cases, finger detection is slight but sometimes bad. It's a little different from the original.
The image quality is good. I can't tell the difference.
Given the price, I personally agree. However, after that, if you try to replace the battery at an authorized Apple dealer, you can not replace the non-genuine parts at a fixed price, but for the time being, you will temporarily pay the expensive replacement price and return the difference if there is no problem. thing.
- I always use it with confidence.
If you have a problem with your iPhone, you can stop by immediately after work without worrying about the time. Because this shop is in C-one!
The clerk is blunt, but the work is quick! !! I am always grateful for your help!
- The store name is Smartphone Buyer, so I was asked to sell the iPhone SE2 that I used for about a month, but it was said to be 14,000 yen.
I instinctively asked, "Isn't it the assessed amount of SE2?", But that's right.
Of course, when I refused, I was even thrown away, saying, "The valuation amount is the same at other stores."
After that, when I was assessed by Mr. Janpara, who was 300m away, it was said to be 32,000 yen, and I sold it there.
The repair seems to be done well, but if you are not confident in the purchase price, why not change the store name to "Smartphone Fixer" instead of "Smartphone Buyer"?
- It's the worst. I was deceived. When the liquid crystal is asked to put even paste color protection film was incidentally that out to repair because the broken, holes in the Inkame are no longer used at all Inkame have shifted about 1cm. I knew it because the clerk posted it, but I took thousands of yen without saying anything. When I removed the smartphone cover, the back was very dirty, so should I clean it? How much is it? Once you give them to say that I is not at all high because only wipe When you hear that, it was taken a few more thousand yen just really just wiped off. Is not that fraud? I would like to get a refund for the liquid crystal film alone. Contact the time being to the consumer counseling center.
- I'm sorry about the story about 7 months ago, but when I went to the Chiba C-one store.
When I was asked to choose a film when the screen was repaired, I chose it, and the payment included the film fee. I have never heard that this film is "costly". Normally, I would explain that "there will be charges," but it is no different from a scam. Also, the smartphone that came back was terribly uncomfortable with the fingerprint sticky.
|店舗名||スマホ Buyer Japan C-one店|