このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- You can order online at a discount but only in Japanese.
- I borrowed a substitute machine here, but Suica did not respond. I can't even sign out of iCloud. I was surprised by the defective product. I went back to the store and asked for a change, but I didn't like the response of the man who wore a mask and looked like the comedian E* 2:50. Women are polite and precise. It was annoying that the schedule was slightly disrupted. ○ Postscript. Even the new substitute plane had a Suica bug and I missed the bus. why?
- I came to the store because I could not charge my iPhone.
First of all, the middle-aged man at the reception was unfriendly, and I didn't think he was a very customer service business.
Next, the man who did the procedure, but when I told him that there was no battery because it could not be charged, he said that it was a problem with the board, not the battery.
I was told quickly and from above that I should go to a docomo shop.
You're probably a professional, but I'm an amateur, so I couldn't understand what you were saying. Total customer service time was about 3 minutes.
When I checked it at another repair shop at a later date, it was a problem with the charging port, and there was no problem with the base. I didn't even need to exchange the terminal at the docomo shop guided by this male clerk.
Since I made a reservation and came to the store, I wanted to confirm and respond more properly. I am very sorry, I will never go there again.
- I made an appointment for battery replacement.
I was prepared after reading the reviews, but there was no problem with the customer service!
The man at the reception is a hard worker like a craftsman.
Mr. Y, the man who helped me, was very nice! He was efficient, efficient, and answered all my questions in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
I didn't feel that the waiting time was long because they explained the next action, such as "I will check 〇〇, it will take about 5 minutes!"
When I had trouble operating the screen, he took off his seat and waited in a place where I could see him (perhaps because he didn't want to put pressure on me). Thanks to you, I was able to operate without rushing.
I thought you were someone I could trust!
- I visited to ask for iPhone repair, but I had to wait for more than 20 minutes even though other customers were not waiting. The store clerk is unfriendly and unmotivated, and has zero customer support.
There were several employees other than the person who repaired it, but when I left, I couldn't say a word of "thank you", so I won't go there again. Not worth the time and money to ask.
If you work in the customer service industry, I think you should be able to say something like "Thank you for waiting" or "Thank you very much."
- すき家 イオン海浜幕張店（すき家）
- ROOM DECOかねたや家具幕張新都心店（家具店）