このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- I bhought one piece figure and no damage is written on the box but when i opened it it was broken on the foot stand
- It's kind of chaotic inside but if you persevere you can find something to buy!
- The quality is bad and the price is not very cheap.
Many of them are in pretty bad condition, so I don't recommend them for anything other than killing time.
- It was my first time visiting the store, and I was able to get a Rascal blanket from a crane game for 300 yen. I paid 500 yen, but it seems that I can't get a refund, so I had to move it to another machine.
- I went there for the first time in a while in search of a musical instrument.
First of all, there were no instruments. I couldn't believe my eyes and ran around three times.
Almost half of the site has been turned into a crane game area, and the rest is filled with card games, figurines, air guns, a game software corner, and a sweets corner.
Currently, there is a small selection of used clothing, shoes, hats, an 18+ section, etc.
There was also a Pokemon card gacha and an IQOS gacha, but...
It didn't have the vibrancy it had before. Also, in the past, old manga were lined up on bookshelves, but now there is a section where you can buy them in bulk, wrapped in plastic wrap, with only a space of about 1 tatami mat. Is this store okay? It was at a level that made me worry. Personally, I was disappointed because I thought the place would provide an exciting space for children, with a wide selection of manga, game software, and card games. Judging from past reviews, I think they tried to do as much as possible. Also, the store's signboard is heavily promoting Dobutsu no Mori Switch, so I haven't been able to update the information. Also, the whole place is dirty. (especially the toilet)
It can't be helped that the building is old, but it's dirty. Overall I have to give it 1 star.