このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Nice place for phone protection
- It's the worst.
I visited to replace the battery of iPhone 10 after 19:00 on R4.7.20. In addition to the battery, I also asked for cleaning or replacement of the outlet, but I was told that if it was replaced in time, it might not be finished within business hours, so I went without a reservation. Naturally, then I can come if it's Friday morning of that week, but when I ask if it's okay, there is no problem, so I got a reply saying that I will make a reservation, and if I go to the shop at 10 o'clock on the day, it will be 11 o'clock It cannot be repaired. and? ?? wait a minute. You have made a reservation for this, right? ??
Doesn't it come until 11 o'clock for repairs? ??
I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Is this bad for me? ??
Part-san as of the 20th? Female receptionist and employees like? ?? There is a male staff member, and the male staff member told me that it was difficult in time, so I made a reservation at a later date and came to Asaichi in the morning. ??
The current staff (male) can't do it without even confirming with the staff who received it.
Isn't it strange? ??
How are you running?
You won't see such a low-rated comment!
Is there such a way of doing business?
Looking at other reviews, it looks very good, but it's the worst shop for me !! postscript
I waited for an hour and had it repaired.
It's about an hour and a half including repair time.
Male staff, I asked you what time the business hours are.
I clearly remember being told that the business hours were from 10 o'clock. Even if it is said that the time is explained because the consent form is signed, if you say it in the morning, it will go to the opening time.
I haven't heard a word that I can only work from 11 o'clock.
It has been repaired properly, so there was no problem with that, but I thought it would be better to thoroughly operate it.
- When my child stepped on it, it cracked, and I stopped by another repair shop, it wasn't three times as expensive. This time, I was able to repair it immediately without making a reservation. I am very satisfied with the price and working hours. Thank you.
If you should break it, I would like to ask you again.
- Before moving to Aeon, I often used it to replace the battery of my iPhone, and this is the first time I have used it after moving. This time, I had the iPhonePro's out-camera glass cover replaced. If you look at the HP, it is explained that it is possible to replace the glass cover, as it is a damage unique to the pop-up camera of the iPhone. However, it would be a problem if my recognition and the store's recognition were out of sync, so I called first to reconcile recognition. Even if you visit suddenly, there is no full-time person in charge who can replace the glass cover. Ask about the day you are in the store and the approximate amount of repairs, and visit on another day. Since I had called in advance, I was able to concisely complete what I told the store, and I had heard the store's explanation in advance, so the reception was smooth. I returned home satisfied with the high level of technical skills and [cheap repair costs] that did not change even after relocation.
However, when the reception is crowded, "how to handle people waiting for reception". At least here, I thought it would be nice if you could ask "What is the purpose of the people who are waiting?" Or put the mark of the waiting line on the floor.
- I used it for two smartphones and battery replacement.
It was a low-priced smartphone and a full-spec flagship model, but the labor cost was only 1000 yen. . Well, I thought that was the case and asked.
Estimated 2 hours, actually 2 and a half hours.
I was killing time at the restaurant, but it's pretty good. . 120 points for response! I will use you again
|営業時間||平日 11:00～20:00 土日祝 10:00～20:00|
- WonderGOO TSUTAYA八千代大和田新田店（レンタルショップ）