このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- I rented the comic [Bear Shooting Woman].
I'm glad that other GEOs didn't have it.
[Shatun] is also interesting.
I ended up wanting to read it again and ended up buying all the volumes,
There are coupons for comics, so I borrow a lot when they have half-price coupons.
There is a free coupon for one old work in the coupon of Gunosy, so I am indebted every month.
- Geo in Omachi. Satsudora and Hello Work are nearby.
In the past, books were also sold, but now books are only for manga rentals and are not sold. There is a second store in the same building.
The parking lot is large and there is a bus stop nearby, so transportation is good.
- I will use it occasionally.
Please note that rental bags have been discontinued since November. You will need to bring your own bag or a plastic bag.
- It was nice to have a large number of rentals.
- I think it's great that the Pokéka pack is sold with a limit of 10 packs, but if you go with two people, you can buy 20 packs (one box's worth), so "Take out one box on the spot. Sell it to me." I was told, "I can't do that," and brought 10 packs each from the back. If the restrictions are for resale measures or for the reason of wanting to sell to many customers, there shouldn't be any problem opening the box and selling it on the spot...
Also, when I buy 10 packs in bulk, I often don't get a single rare card, so it's possible that the store clerk is searching behind the scenes...
This seems to be the reason for the meaningless restriction.
I do not recommend buying cards here. postscript
Other GEO stores accepted it without any problems, so I can't recommend buying a card at GEO here.