このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- There is no elevator for the general public.
Upon inquiring, there seems to be an elevator that can be used by wheelchair users. After confirming, "Can it be used in a stroller?"
I wanted to go with my own stroller, but it seemed difficult to use, so I was sorry that I could not go while my child was small.
- Located along National Route 5 in Hakodate City, I am grateful as a 3DS user because I can use Nintendo Spot.
- When I bought a game console, it was a different type of game console than what was displayed at the store, so I made a phone call and returned it.
The manager responded at the cash register but made no apologies.
It is unclear that there is no apology while saying that I have heard about the situation.
All the other clerk who answered the phone are our mistakes. Excuse me. What does it mean that a person standing above cannot make an apology even though he apologizes for the above?
The cashier returned the money and said, "Thank you ~" at the end.
You're too playful. I was tricked into buying it, but it was treated badly.
- The assortment on the second floor is worse than before.
I feel that the display of goods is also poor. It's hard to see.
I would like you to devise more from the customer's point of view.
Therefore, I made this evaluation.
- Not only rentals, but also the recycle shops are plentiful and you will not have enough time.