このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- The first floor is the thrift shop "Second Street" and the game center "Dino Spark", and the second floor is the CD / DVD rental and games / books / cheap mobile sales "Geo". Previously, there was an additional cafe called "Foret Storage Cafe", but it was closed in August 2021. Second Street has a wide variety of products, mainly clothing and the outdoors, and is easy to see. If you go there frequently, you will find something to pick up. Geo's bookstores and rentals are not very well stocked. Games and CDs / DVDs are handled as new and used, and are also purchased. The quality is unknown, but 4K TVs were sold at a much lower price than consumer electronics retailers.
- The first floor is Secast, Cafe and Dinos, and the second floor is a complex store of used mobile phones, games and rentals. The parking lot is large, but it's hard to park when it's crowded. Secast has a beautiful atmosphere from clothing to home appliances. The image of used mobile phones is that they are quite good. I came to buy a game, but it was as expected. There is a Tsutaya bookstore nearby, but if you want to buy what you want quickly, a store of this size is enough. Also, the toilet was small and not clean.
- The inside of the store is bright, spacious and easy to see. Time goes by in a blink of an eye. It can be cheap. There are many mirrors and it is easy to match. Easy to shop.
- The first floor is a recycling store, and the second floor has Geo itself, which is a book and rental corner.
It's a large and beautiful store, but it's a shame that the books are few and half-finished!
- There are many titles, so it's fun to look for them. You can also buy books as well.