このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Great price and service! Was able to get promotion too!
- The screen of my iPhone 11 was broken, so I asked for repair.
From my husband who previously repaired at another repair shop
"Don't ask your local repair shop."
I didn't have a good image of repair shops, but I was worried because they seemed to be able to repair cheaper than regular shops.
If I'm going to ask for repairs, I searched for a famous shop and decided to look at the website, thinking that the Daimaru store would be good. Glass + liquid crystal replacement (mild)
Glass + LCD replacement (severe) I didn't know which one my symptoms belonged to, so I decided to look at the websites of other shops.
High grade model?
I checked the websites of other stores, but they are all complicated and hard to understand...
When I inquired by phone, the explanation was the most polite and easy to understand, and the female staff responded, so I decided to go to Daimaru. The shop was behind 4°C and in front of Sixput.
Is it difficult to find the place because it does not face the main street?
Also, since there are many women on the floor, it may be difficult for men to enter. I received an explanation about various repairs from the shop.
There were times when it didn't correspond to the repair I requested,
It seems that the minimum cost of 3,850 yen will occur even if it is not fixed.
The warranty period for repairs is 3 months and only operation is guaranteed.
Genuine parts cannot be used.
Talk about waterproofing.
I was told that a set of waterproofing and coating would cost 2,200 yen, so I decided to have them put on.
Regular price is 3300 yen.
It was nice to get a little good deal.
The explanation of the older sister who was in charge was easy to understand, and the impression was good here ◎. Read the explanation and consent form like this, sign and start repair.
It was over in about 30 minutes. I received the iPhone 11 after confirming the operation at the time of payment.
The iPhone 11 is no longer genuine, but I don't really care about its appearance, and I don't feel uncomfortable using it.
I feel that it has become more beautiful because of the coating.
I was worried about the first repair, but so far there are no problems, and I am satisfied with the customer service and repair. However, I think that it is better to improve the fact that it is difficult to understand the repair cost even if you look at the site.
- A while ago, I had the screen repaired and battery replaced for my iPhone 11 Pro, which I dropped and broke during a trip to Sapporo. I had another appointment, so I told them it was urgent, and they got to work on it right away and had it completed in about 30 minutes. Also, the battery was weak and ran out of charge quickly when I was taking landscape photos, but I was able to enjoy my trip without any problems. Since I'm not familiar with the area, it was helpful to know that it was located inside Daimaru at Sapporo Station.
- He kindly explained everything to me from the time I made the reservation, and I felt at ease. I was treated very well when I arrived at the store. I would like to ask you again. thank you very much.
- I arrived before my appointment time, about 30 minutes early, but they accepted me. It may have just happened due to the congestion on the day, but I appreciate your prompt and courteous response!
The second time, I had the charging connector fixed. Just like last time, it was prompt and courteous.