このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- Great price and service! Was able to get promotion too!
- (There is a postscript using the actual photo on 2/21)
Although the specific model is hidden, I requested a battery replacement for a smartphone made by a certain company.
I didn't have time to formally request a manufacturer replacement, so I chose this one, which can be handled immediately even unofficially.
Thankfully the battery itself worked fine.
However, the adhesion of the lid is a big problem.
The fingerprint authentication hole on the back was shifted by about a quarter, and the inside could be seen through the hole.
I was able to authenticate, and since the password and personal information of the main unit were known at the time of repair, I did not want to force it and cause trouble, so I gave up.
However, another problem occurred later. Because of the misalignment, the center of the back of the lid was swollen, and the lid came off on the 8th day.
I couldn't even make a complaint because it was barely past the one week warranty period.
It is true that opening the lid once during work reduces the adhesion of the lid, so I agree that you should be careful when using it outdoors on rainy or snowy days, but I think it is out of the question for the lid to float and come off.
I checked several stores that can replace batteries, and the price was not too cheap, and it was a tenant in the department store, so I trusted it and chose this one. (added on 2/21)
Since many people have read this review, I will attach two pictures of the actual device status.
The first one looks like the fingerprint authentication part is misaligned.
As the parts are displaced, pressure is applied and this peripheral part is raised.
Also, the crack under the circle is thought to have been made by this pressure.
The second picture shows the bulge caused by the misalignment shown in the first picture, and the glue on the lid is peeling off because it can't withstand the pressure.
It seems to be glued with double-sided tape, and once it came off, I held it down and glued it on, but it came off again over time, and as a result of repeating that, now it doesn't stick anymore even if I press it and it stays floating. . By the way, it was mentioned in advance that the battery is not a genuine product, and I accepted it.
However, there are two problems with the explanation.
1: There was no explanation of the possibility of structural defects such as the fingerprint authentication part being displaced due to non-genuine products. There was an explanation that it will not be possible to request repairs at regular stores in the future.
2: When handing over after the response, I only said, "I was able to confirm the operation," and did not touch the back of the lid at all.
1. If it was not possible to predict with a model for which there was no knowledge, it would be unavoidable that there was no explanation in advance.
However, in addition, in "2", I did not say anything that I should not have noticed in the part that I would definitely touch when checking the operation, and I did not say a word "Please understand that this has happened". Did you try to finish it quickly? and. It's true that "the operation" has been confirmed, so if you say it's not a lie...
I was able to convince myself that this was normal, even if it was a little strange, because I was able to confidently reply with the answer, "Nothing is wrong," but the lid came off and I couldn't believe it. rice field. I hope that those who use this store in the future will not repeat the same thing.
- When I requested the iPhone SE battery replacement yesterday, I consulted about the dock connector malfunction and found no abnormalities, so I requested only the battery replacement, but the dock connector was replaced and repaired without any notice. I was. How about carrying out repairs without asking for 8,000 yen? Even if I disassembled it and decided it was necessary, I think it would have been better if I could have consulted on the phone during the repair, which took more than an hour.
The store clerk didn't say a word of apology, saying that if you don't like it, you can put it back.
It will take another hour to get it back. When requesting repairs here, it is necessary to be careful, such as making a promise to be contacted if there is an additional charge.
Also, please correct the store side so that this kind of thing does not happen in the future.
- Pre-booking was handled quickly and courteously! The price comparison shown on the website may not be the latest version, so we recommend checking with the store!
- I used it for iPhone battery replacement.
It was convenient to be able to make a reservation online.
Battery replacement itself took about 30 minutes per terminal. So far, no problems have occurred. Thank you very much.