このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- The worst correspondence. It is strange that there are staff who do not understand. I really don't want to go there again.
- The battery has deteriorated significantly ...
I searched Google to avoid losing the status quo and visited this shop. A panic situation in a hurry once an abnormality is shown in a convenient device that is always used.
Even though it is a backup that is always troublesome when changing models
This time is an emergency ?? As a result of trial and error of a different backup method, I managed to finish it and brought it in order to comply with the notation that backup is essential at the time of repair. The shop staff responds politely and the work time is quick.
A sense of security that increases with quicker response than I had imagined.
I honestly had the impression that it was a shop with people who could rely on it at some point. I'd like to check my family's iPhone and make a reservation again if it says something is wrong.
- I made a reservation for the initialization of the iPad. I even felt refreshed by the quick work and the polite response.
- I visited for repair due to screen damage.
The staff in charge responded firmly, which was helpful.
- I think it's good for regular repairs and maintenance within the time limit for Apple Care. This is a matter of course.
Overall, the service meets the minimum, but I think the response is quite normal. However, it is only good to find things that you do not notice when using it normally, such as bending the body of an iPhone whose Apple care has expired. However, I cannot give a good evaluation to refuse the desired maintenance based on that. I think the unofficial repair shop is superior only in this respect. And it should be noted that this is the Morioka branch of Kitamura Camera Store = camera shop, photo shop, not a computer engineering expert. In other words, the service is provided by amateurs certified by the manufacturer. I think the level is lower, better and equal than the unofficial repair shop / unofficial dealer. (You should be aware that asking this service for maintenance means having an amateur repair your computer.)