このお店のクチコミ（From Google Place）
- It says that the battery is deteriorating significantly...
I searched Google to avoid losing the current situation and visited this store. Once an abnormality is shown in a convenient device that you always use, you panic.
Even though backup is always troublesome when changing models
Is this an emergency?? In order to comply with the notation that backup is essential when repairing, as a result of trial and error of a different backup method than usual, I managed to finish it and bring it. The people in the shop are polite to respond, and the work time is quick.
A sense of security that increases with quicker response than I had imagined.
I honestly had the impression that it was a shop with people I could rely on. While checking my family's iPhone, I would like to make a reservation again if it seems that there is an abnormality.
- I think it's good as long as you get regular repairs and maintenance done within the Apple Care period. This is normal here.
Overall, the service meets the minimum requirements, but I think the response is very average. However, it's good to have an eye for things that you wouldn't notice during normal use, such as the curved body of an iPhone whose Apple care has expired. However, I cannot give a good review to someone who refuses requested maintenance based on that. I think unofficial repair shops are better in this respect. Also, please note that this is the Morioka branch of Kitamura Photography Store, which is a camera shop and a photo shop, and I am not a computer engineering expert. This means that the service is performed by amateurs who are certified by the manufacturer. I think the level is lower than the unofficial repair shop/unofficial retailer, and at best they are on par. (You should be aware that when you ask this service for maintenance, you are asking an amateur to repair your computer.)
- Four months after my daughter bought the iphone, it gradually stopped recognizing charging, and finally it stopped charging at all. Due to a spontaneous failure, I took it to this place and asked for repair, but there was a scratch of about 2 mm, so the free warranty was refused and I was charged 40,000 yen for the repair. In that respect, when I had a dispute with the store manager, Apple stated that they had explained to all Docomo agents that if they were damaged, they would be out of the free warranty, but when I confirmed with Docomo, they said that they had not explained that far. . No matter how you look at it, it's a wound that can happen in the living area. When I asked the store manager about the answer at DoCoMo, he said he didn't say it this time. Anyway, it's the manager who changes the story. No matter how you think about it, it's a natural failure, but I don't try to repair it at all with the scratches as a shield. He's the worst anyway. No matter what happens, I won't give up until I get it repaired for free!!!
- The other day, I visited my son for repairs. Even though it was crowded, the staff were kind and helpful, and I am very satisfied! Actually, I have been taken care of here several times, including my family, and there was a customer who got angry every time I went. The first time, when my son asked for repairs, a customer who was clearly strange entered the store and yelled at the staff. I heard from my son that he followed up so that he would not be harmed by his tact that let him casually leave the customer. Also, when I visited on another day, there was a parent complaining unreasonably to the staff that the liquid crystal was broken but it was not broken. Some were irritated.
Even so, he served customers with a resolute attitude, and even after that person left, he apologized to the next customer (even though the staff was not bad!). Since it is a repair shop, I don't think there are people who come to the shop with a happy feeling.
Even though it's hard to deal with dozens of such customers every day, I think it's really wonderful to see the staff who are smiling and attentive. I myself work in the customer service business, but when I see the staff at this store, I can go back to the basics. I have visited many times and wanted to thank you directly each time, but I couldn't say it easily, so I told you from this word of mouth. I'm sure there are a lot of customers who are grateful! I think that there will be various difficulties in the future, but please do your best in your work as it is. Sorry for the long message.
- The SIM card stopped being recognized, so I brought it in and after confirming the problem together, when I touched the SIM card tray, I was told, "The phenomenon has disappeared, so there is no way to fix it. Please see how it goes." . After all, I didn't do anything, so the problem came out again. And if you don't pay the phone bill, you can't read the SIM card?